CENTURION PUBLIC SCHOOL was established in 2006 and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Nestled in the lap of Mother Nature, far from the madding crowd of the city, Centurion Public School is one of its kinds, where we believe in honing the qualities of each and every individual student coming from diverse backgrounds. The school sets the viable environment for the reciprocal action of the student and the teacher to execute lessons with purpose and have fun at the same time. ‘Connecting Through Knowledge’ is the motto, which instills in the Centurion family, the responsibility to knit an environment with the threads of curiosity, to gain and sustain the knowledge at every step, be it student or the teacher. The school speaks of resourceful, well-trained, highly qualified, experienced, highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching faculty.
The school believes in embracing the changing dynamics of our society and at the same time preserving the values of our country. A school that fosters the 21st century skills of collaboration and cooperation, it allows the students to learn the social skills of leadership, decision-making, trust-building, effective communication and conflict management. It nurtures the curiosity of the child. The students learn by hands-on experience. The patience and the tolerance of the faculty go a long way in grooming and moulding the young mind of today’s India. Centurion Public School is committed to excellence in the field of education.
A core value is a principal belief clearly understood and shared by every member of the school community. We believe in commitment, opportunity, respect and excellence.
By commitment we mean that everyone
- shows loyalty to friends, colleagues and the school
- is willing to support and show care for those who need help
- is willing to work to the highest level
- keeps the school rules
By opportunity we mean that everyone
- develops confidence through participation
- volunteers in a variety of school situations
- considers their own strengths and
- sets personal goals for improvement
- pursues individual interests in a manner which broadens horizons
By respect we mean that everyone
- values all members of the school community
- displays good manners at all times
- displays tolerance of others with different points of view and beliefs
- shows respect for the school buildings, facilities and surrounding environment
By excellence we mean that everyone
- is proud of personal achievement
- produces work of the highest quality
- sets high standards and personal goals for improvement
- makes best use of talents, time and resources
Centurion Public School, in keeping with its motto Connecting Through Knowledge, aspires to develop a sense of belonging and pride in the school through:
- Commitment by all members of the school community to its caring ethos and academic traditions
- Opportunity within a supportive environment for all to fulfill their potential as individuals, lifelong learners and contributors to society
- Respect for others and self, and the building of harmonious relationships within the school and the wider community
- Excellence, personal achievement and high standards in all areas of school life.
- While the endeavor shall be to accomplish success, failure shall be accepted gracefully.
THE SCHOOL CATERS TO PRE-PRIMARY, PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND SENIOR SECONDARY
The curriculum & instruction and the learning environment of the school enhance and hone the life skills and the learning and the innovation skills. It also renders the acquiring of the skills required to succeed in work and in life in the 21st century. The school gives an opportunity to the child to develop not only academically but also in the co-curricular field with classes in Sports, Art & Craft, Music, Dance, Pottery and Taekwondo.
The school boasts of a modest playground with facilities for carrying out the various events in Athletics, Throws and also for playing Basketball, Volley Ball, Throw Ball, Badminton, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho.
CENTURION PUBLIC SCHOOL OFFERS
- Best teaching faculty
- Experienced leadership
- Activity based learning
- Emphasis on learning without stress
- Audio-Visual teaching aids
- Computer lab for all classes
- Physics lab
- Chemistry lab
- Biology lab
- Atal Tinkering Lab
- Veative Lab – 3D Audio Visual
- Well stocked library
- Transport facilities
- Hostel facilities for Senior Secondary students
- A close association with the Centurion University so as to be benefitted with the faculty and the infra-structure of the university
- Centurion Public School felicitates its TOPPERS every year in a grand manner.
- Students are sent to Study Tours/Excursions to accentuate the lessons of the classroom. In an informal environment the students not only learn the essentials of the academics but also exercise their life skills.
- Every year the students participate in the Young Astronomers Talent Search(YATS) in association with the Pathani Samanta Planetarium. The school is proud to claim that students have been selected at the state level to visit the centres of ISRO and broaden their spectrum on various aspects of Science, especially Astronomy.
- The school organizes Inter School Science Exhibition at the District Level.
- Inter School Sports Meet is organized to develop and boost the talented students who are good at Sports. School believes that Sports is an integral art of the all-round development of a child.
- Annual Days are organized to give an opportunity to the students to exhibit their skills in dance, music and acting.
- Inter-House Art Competitions are organized to allow students to reveal their creativity and imagination.
- Students from Deakin University, Australia, Western Sydney University, Australia, Professors and Educators from the various universities from Australia, France, USA, England visit the school to have extremely interactive and fruitful sessions with the students. This improves the cultural exchange and definitely the confidence level of the students and the faculty.